T A L K S
From time to time Damian and Solange give artist talks, poster sessions, papers and demonstrations at various openings, events, symposium and conferences both in Australia and overseas. These are usually advertised on the Last Bureau website a month prior to the event.
Recent participation in Conferences:
• 21 November 2015. The Australasian Computer Music Conference at the University of Technology Sydney. Paper presentation and demonstration of the audiovisual installation 'Play Ongaku'. Conference details are available on the ACMC2015 website. READ PAPER
Recent artist talks:
• 3 October, 2015. The Blue Mountains Cultural Centre Exposé Program exhibition. Artist talk on the audiovisual installation, 'Play for Time'. Exhibition details available on the Projects page of Last Bureau website.
Previous Conference participation:
• 1 June 2013. Balance Unbalance Conference 2013, Noosa, Queensland. Single channel video installation and performance, Tambourine Bay was programmed for and placed in the ‘Earth to Earth’ sound venue.
Conference Proceedings: http://www.balance-unbalance2013.org/
• 6-9 July, 2011. The 2011 Annual Conference of the Australasian Computer Music Association. Paper presentation and artist talk at the ACMC11 Conference Auckland, New Zealand. Organic Sounds and in Live Electroacoustic Music.
Conference Proceedings: http://acma.asn.au/conferences/acmc2011/
• 4 November 2011. Balance Unbalance Conference Concordia University Montreal, Canada. The paper 'Wild Weather' presented the prototype for the installation of a networked public sound sculpture planned for the Newcastle central business district in Australia in mid to late 2012.
Session #2 – Changing environments Abstracts and Bios are here: http://balance-unbalance2011.hexagram.ca/?page_id=304
If you would like further information you can contact us directly via email at: info[at]thelastbureau.com
Thank you for visiting the Last Bureau and we hope this information is of interest to you.